Experienced ASP.NET/PHP Developer
You will be an integral part of our development team, scoping, planning and executing jobs while working closely with the design team to create award winning work.
Required Skills / Experience
- Experience in all the following areas with the ability to provide in-depth details of those experiences
- Well programming on languages: PHP, ASP.NET.
- Strong understanding about OOP
- Deep knowledge on some of following frameworks : .NET , MVC, Entity, Zend, Laravel, Yii…
- Experienced working with some of following CMS : Umbraco, Kentico, Dotnetnuke, Sitecore, Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla …
- Ability to keep libraries in order
- Fluent in ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding how versioning systems work.
- Proven experience with bug / issue tracking
- Excellent database management, optimization
- SQL Server and MySQL are a must. NoSQL, Oracle is a plus.
- E-commerce : NopCommerce, Magento …
- Know Sharepoint is a plus
- Experience in at least one of the following areas with the ability to provide in-depth details of those experiences.
- Video delivery and integration
- Flash integration or construction
- Server side technologies other than PHP
- Large systems planning
- Application planning experience
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with key project team leads and take direction for building project requirements.
- Be able to follow the specifics of an established coding standards
- Be able to update established coding standards
- Research new browsers and technologies with regards to abilities and limitations
- Propose changes to delivery processes and Interface Development coding standards if changes can be shown to benefit
- Be able to read and understand technical architecture and creative designer documentation
- Be able to communicate technical capabilities to the creative team so that they can design to take full advantage of the Facebook platform
- Establish a close designer-coder partnership to ensure mockups are technically feasible, able to be delivered within time, scope and budget and always have innovation in mind
- Review documentation with all parties involved where close interaction isn't possible
- Be able to communicate clearly to ensure documentation is properly maintained.
- Review of code and final development prior to integration and QA
- Examine delivery issues with team leads during a project
- Ability to lead sessions to educate internal resources on the Facebook platform and Interface Development
- Diffuse problems and put forward solutions that are in the best interest of the company and employees
- Participate in ongoing special projects in support of Sofresh’s environment and strategic plans
- Willing to go abroad for business trips
- Loves to learn
- Logical and persistent
- Enjoys tinkering with ASP.NET, PHP and taking it where no person has taken it before
- Committed to learning new technologies
- Enjoys working with diverse teams
- Open to new ways of doing things
- A strong communicator
- Sense of humor