It's all a question of how you engage people. As a Conceptual Copywriter, you know all about this, so – if you are passionate about your work, fervent about digital, fanatical about delivering the right message, we have a great role for you!
You've got a fabulous writing portfolio that showcases a variety of industry verticals in a multitude of formats—from micro-sites to multi-channel executions. You've got a few years under your belt as working as a creative copywriter who is truly ideas driven and are ready to embark on the next phase of your interactive career.
You excel when you collaborate with the creative team on innovations and solutions, yet you're equally comfortable when you have to squirrel yourself away and develop a complicated content strategy. You thrive in a fast paced environment, sweating over deliverables and timelines. But you can wipe that sweat from your brow and meet the client with a cool and professional smile.
- Must be able to write in English fluently. No exceptions.
- Must be able to translate Vietnamese to English and Vice Versa.
- 2-3 years solid copy/content experience in the interactive world
- Impressive portfolio that showcases your work with global brands from some of the best agencies around
- Native, or as native, command of written English as well as Vietnamese – you'll be working with Global clients...
- Related degree in communication studies, English or Journalism.
- Ideally, FMCG client experience or an interest in the beauty sector
- Heaps of great ideas, knowledge of the our industry trends and a passion for all things digital
What You'll do:
- Write in English and Vietnamese: capture a brand voice to create the right copy at the right time for the right audience.
- Edit & proof: you're as picky about prepositions as you are about a client's business goals.
- Present: internal presentation of ideas, support the creative director during client meetings, and help prepare pitch materials.
- Strategize: collaborate with the creative team on innovative communication ideas for the digital space
- Conceptualize: working closely with other creatives on finding and developing the big idea...
- Plan: create clear, simple content plans that both marketing executives ( our clients ) and CMS developers ( our content management team) can understand
- Design: contribute ideas and work with designers to ensure they come to fruition on mood boards, mocks, distributed media, websites and more
- Organize: use client collateral, site audits, research and best practices to create a tone and manner, linking strategies and more
- Learn & teach: you're expected to keep up on industry trends, to share your knowledge and to learn from your peers
- Participate: we'd love to get to know you and have you join in all our fun Sofresh social activities